Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums

Welcome to all the nintendo fan! This is the place for all fans of nintendo
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What is Your Favourite Animal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MarikYoshi
Retired
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 20:29

Mine are cats. All cats, and tigers and white tigers. So, I also asked this question on YAF, and I decided to bring it here. So, what is your favourite animal? Fiction-wise it would obviously be Yoshi. x]

_________________
(Is currently awaiting a signature of sorts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkYoshi
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2008-07-10
Location : Somewhere in California

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 20:43

MarikYoshi wrote:
Mine are cats. All cats, and tigers and white tigers. So, I also asked this question on YAF, and I decided to bring it here. So, what is your favourite animal? Fiction-wise it would obviously be Yoshi. x]

hhmm...
id say your kind, dogs, and birds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkyoshi97531.deviantart.com
MarikYoshi
Retired
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:01

DarkYoshi wrote:
MarikYoshi wrote:
Mine are cats. All cats, and tigers and white tigers. So, I also asked this question on YAF, and I decided to bring it here. So, what is your favourite animal? Fiction-wise it would obviously be Yoshi. x]

hhmm...
id say your kind, dogs, and birds

Aren't you a Yoshi too? O_o

_________________
(Is currently awaiting a signature of sorts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkYoshi
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2008-07-10
Location : Somewhere in California

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:19

MarikYoshi wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:
MarikYoshi wrote:
Mine are cats. All cats, and tigers and white tigers. So, I also asked this question on YAF, and I decided to bring it here. So, what is your favourite animal? Fiction-wise it would obviously be Yoshi. x]

hhmm...
id say your kind, dogs, and birds

Aren't you a Yoshi too? O_o

yeah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkyoshi97531.deviantart.com
AkatsukiYoshi
New Gamer
New Gamer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:21

My favorite animal eva is and always will be YOSHI! Like a Star @ heaven, and my second are Wolves :3 they're so cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarikYoshi
Retired
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:29

DarkYoshi wrote:
MarikYoshi wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:
MarikYoshi wrote:
Mine are cats. All cats, and tigers and white tigers. So, I also asked this question on YAF, and I decided to bring it here. So, what is your favourite animal? Fiction-wise it would obviously be Yoshi. x]

hhmm...
id say your kind, dogs, and birds

Aren't you a Yoshi too? O_o

yeah...

Then why did you say "your kind" then? O_o

_________________
(Is currently awaiting a signature of sorts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkYoshi
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2008-07-10
Location : Somewhere in California

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:30

MarikYoshi wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:
MarikYoshi wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:
MarikYoshi wrote:
Mine are cats. All cats, and tigers and white tigers. So, I also asked this question on YAF, and I decided to bring it here. So, what is your favourite animal? Fiction-wise it would obviously be Yoshi. x]

hhmm...
id say your kind, dogs, and birds

Aren't you a Yoshi too? O_o

yeah...

Then why did you say "your kind" then? O_o

i mest up on my writing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkyoshi97531.deviantart.com
MarikYoshi
Retired
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:43

AkatsukiYoshi wrote:
My favorite animal eva is and always will be YOSHI! Like a Star @ heaven, and my second are Wolves :3 they're so cool Smile

Yeah, wolves are pretty cool. ^^

@ DarkYoshi, don't worry about it.. x]

_________________
(Is currently awaiting a signature of sorts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkYoshi
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2008-07-10
Location : Somewhere in California

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Thu 10 Jul - 21:43

MarikYoshi wrote:
AkatsukiYoshi wrote:
My favorite animal eva is and always will be YOSHI! Like a Star @ heaven, and my second are Wolves :3 they're so cool Smile

Yeah, wolves are pretty cool. ^^

@ DarkYoshi, don't worry about it.. x]

thanks X]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkyoshi97531.deviantart.com
YoshiMax
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 26
Location : The cave of the mystery maze

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 2:40

Of real things, I'd probably say dolphins.
I also don't think Yoshi class's as an "animal", They're way to cool for that. And I don't think they'd fit into any existing Class in the animal kingdom.
They should get a kingdom all of they're own, or is that just me?

_________________
~~~~YoshiMax~~~~
Come see me for a free hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoshimax.deviantart.com
Racerdude Koopa
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Hell's Center

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 3:30

Cats. I love cats with a passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintenkingdom64.com/forum/index.php
dead
New Gamer
New Gamer
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 6:08

I love all animals, but to choose some. (Can't just choose one...)

Wolves.
Foxes.
Snakes.
Weasels.
Cats.
Dragons.

Fake...well, I dunno, none really, I believe in a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshiMax
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
avatar

Posts : 199
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 26
Location : The cave of the mystery maze

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 6:10

Be interesting if dragons were real....

_________________
~~~~YoshiMax~~~~
Come see me for a free hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yoshimax.deviantart.com
dead
New Gamer
New Gamer
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 6:17

YoshiMax wrote:
Be interesting if dragons were real....

Some people find me foolish for thinking they're out there somewhere. xP Ah well, I'll always think they're real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireYoshi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 10:26

i think dragons are real i think they live in clouds you never know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoshiYoshi123
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 24
Location : Long Island, New York.

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 10:51

FireYoshi's got a point. They could be living on clouds. I love dragons. Almost as much as Yoshis.^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joshi2853.deviantart.com/
FireYoshi
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 10:52

arent yoshis dragons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoshiYoshi123
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 24
Location : Long Island, New York.

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 10:57

Oh yeah. I forgot they were dragons, also. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joshi2853.deviantart.com/
MarikYoshi
Retired
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 12:18

JoshiYoshi123 wrote:
Oh yeah. I forgot they were dragons, also. ^^;

No, Yoshi's aren't dragons, they are dinosaurs with dragon-like characteristics. ^^;

_________________
(Is currently awaiting a signature of sorts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkatsukiYoshi
New Gamer
New Gamer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 14:26

YoshiMax wrote:
Of real things, I'd probably say dolphins.
I also don't think Yoshi class's as an "animal", They're way to cool for that. And I don't think they'd fit into any existing Class in the animal kingdom.
They should get a kingdom all of they're own, or is that just me?

I was thinking that too :/, but i had to show my love for yoshi 8D

Charizard wrote:
I love all animals, but to choose some. (Can't just choose one...)

Wolves.
Foxes.
Snakes.
Weasels.
Cats.
Dragons.

Fake...well, I dunno, none really, I believe in a lot of things.

Foxes and Dragons FTW! but to be honest i don't think they exist anymore :/, but yoshi's still existing 8D

And MarikYoshi has a point, Yoshi r Dinosaurs with dragons characteristics : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dodoman1er
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 25
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 17:30

I like rats

_________________
I'm a military, fear my ice powah! I'm on the side of evil, I'll be merciless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkYoshi
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2008-07-10
Location : Somewhere in California

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 17:35

dodoman1er wrote:
I like rats

o_0

_________________
HA!!
I am a legendary mod. here in LYMF

Come And join a growing community where everything is awesome, it's called Nintendo Valley http://s10.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_Valley/index/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkyoshi97531.deviantart.com
MarikYoshi
Retired
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 17:36

DarkYoshi wrote:
dodoman1er wrote:
I like rats

o_0

DarkYoshi, no spam please 5+ words. ^^

_________________
(Is currently awaiting a signature of sorts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkYoshi
Advanced Gamer
Advanced Gamer
avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2008-07-10
Location : Somewhere in California

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 17:38

MarikYoshi wrote:
DarkYoshi wrote:
dodoman1er wrote:
I like rats

o_0

DarkYoshi, no spam please 5+ words. ^^

*that was my expression to rats*
I HATE THEM!!!

_________________
HA!!
I am a legendary mod. here in LYMF

Come And join a growing community where everything is awesome, it's called Nintendo Valley http://s10.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_Valley/index/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkyoshi97531.deviantart.com
dodoman1er
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2008-07-09
Age : 25
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   Fri 11 Jul - 17:39

What people have against rats!? they're cute, smart, neat and they can be kept in the pocket!

_________________
I'm a military, fear my ice powah! I'm on the side of evil, I'll be merciless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is Your Favourite Animal?   

Back to top Go down
 
What is Your Favourite Animal?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Favourite Candy?
» Whats your favourite dessert?
» Animal ID code not working?
» HELP BABV zoo animal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luigi Yoshi Mario Fans Forums :: anything :: LYMF cafe-
Jump to: